"Our style is simple but not that easy. Roll up your sleeves and play good, solid football. We want to develop a quality football team that is going to last. Our goal is to win the Super Bowl and win it again and again." -- Marv Levy

4.03.2007

Trade! Bills deal in SBN Mock

The fake Buffalo Bills, led by fake GM Brian Galliford (yours truly), have swung a deal in the first round of the 2007 SB Nation Mock Draft. The Bills have acquired the #10 overall pick from the fake Houston Texans, run by fake GM Tim McHale. We have surrendered the #12 pick and our second third-rounder (#92, which we acquired from the Ravens in the Willis McGahee deal) in order to move up.

With that 10th selection, I have already made my pick! However, it is my decision to let the formal announcement be made on the host site of the Mock Draft, Field Gulls. Hopefully soon, you will read about the trade AND the pick at that wonderful blog.

In the meantime... care to speculate about who I picked? If I were a betting man, I'd bet that your guess is correct...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home