"Our style is simple but not that easy. Roll up your sleeves and play good, solid football. We want to develop a quality football team that is going to last. Our goal is to win the Super Bowl and win it again and again." -- Marv Levy

4.07.2007

Your Attention, Ladies and Gentlemen...

Your Attention, Ladies and Gentlemen!

Last week, I wrote that I had a big announcement concerning the future of this blog. Today's the day to make that announcement.


I have accepted a position as the Bills blogger for SportsBlogs Nation, whom I have been working with recently on the popular mock draft I've mentioned in previous posts. I will no longer be posting here as a result; all my Bills musings will appear on my new blog. Where's that, you ask?

Buffalo Rumblings!

Click that giant link to head over to my new blog - I ask you, dear readers, to follow me to the new site, where your voices can be heard louder than ever before! For information on the site itself, please refer to my "Welcome" post (appears second on the page as of 4/7/07).

Again - head on over to Buffalo Rumblings, create an account and start interacting! Thanks, folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home